Canada Customs and Revenue Agency offers phone assistance at the following 1-800 numbers. BACK
To get information from Telerefund, HST credit, CCTB, or RRSP deduction limit, you will have to give CRA your social insurance number,your month and year of birth, and the amount entered on ine 150 of your return.
NETFILE Information: 1-800-714-7257
Individual Income Tax Enquiries: 1-800-959-8281
Canada Child Tax Benefit: 1-800-387-1193
Goods and Services Tax Credit: 1-800-959-1953
Income Tax Refund Enquiries: 1-800-959-1956
Business Enquiries and Registrations: 1-800-959-5525
T.I.P.S. Automated Services: 1-800-267-6999
TTY (Teletypewriter) Enquiry Service: 1-800-665-0354
International Tax Services Office:
Calls from the Ottawa area: (613) 952-3741
Calls from anywhere in Canada: 1-800-267-5177
Calls from anywhere in the United
Calls from outside Canada and the United States: (613) 952-3741
Fax: (613) 941-2505
Note: CRA will accept collect calls.